Trunks too

  • skrubbles
    Message 1 of 154 , Jul 1, 1999
      I recently made a trunks costume as well. It took
      me so long to make all of the costume and the sword.
      I put up some pix of me in my costume, in the photo
      section. I'll tell you what I used to make the costume
      later. I have to get off soon, becuase I storm is
      cominc. Tell me what you think.<br><br>McTavi I like your
      costume... the sword is huge. Do you have any pix of other
      costumes? BTW I'll put some pix of me in my Piccolo costume
      up soon. I have to scan them in first.<br><br>Lou
      Holsten<br>skrubbles@...
    • innocent_michiru
      Message 154 of 154 , Jan 4, 2002