Re: Kenshin

  • Esuna_
    Message 1 of 154 , Oct 11, 1999
      >:O I still can't believe there were so many
      Misaos at AX. Did you see that Aoshi? He must've been
      paranoid after 3 days of being jumped by the 'Misao
      squad'. Hehehe...<br><br>I'll definitely be at AX2K
      wearing one of my costumes. Most likely Misao, since
      she's the first one I've cosplayed anyways. Hey, know
      what? If I can manage it, there might also be a
      Rimururu there as well...
    • innocent_michiru
      Message 154 of 154 , Jan 4, 2002