its been so long since i've been punished right

  • onesidedanal4
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      damn! i cant even remember the last time i had a REAL ORGASM. i mean i get those little ones from time to time but there ok. i havent had a guy punish me with his cock to the point where exploded on him. thats the kinda orgasm i want. if you can do this for me then I'm all yours.look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO