I heard Yahoo is getting rid of these Groups!

  • amy_vixen6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn, sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what the hell?

      there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo seems to be going there, so it's cool.

      it's free, and the link is, http://www.thesexclub.4all.cc/

      Have Fun.