cosplay help, PLEASE?

  • c_canizales
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      It's been quite some time since I've posted here, but anyway I need
      help. I am going as Milhawk, from One Piece to Otakon2002 anyway I
      cant find a hat quite wide enough for the costume, I find the type Im
      looking for, just that none of them have taht wide brim like his
      does.Im considering making my own hat, from another, but simply
      modifying the brim. Does any anyone have any experience making hats?
      what materials should I use, etc? Thanks!