Hi!!

  • tenkennomiko
    Message 1 of 154 , Aug 8, 1999
      Jus joined! I've actually only cosplayed once, at
      AX99 in July, but I had such a great time that I plan
      on returning next year in costume as well =)I'll try
      and put up a pic of me at AX as soon as I get the
      pictures developed. I went as Koganei from Flame of Recca.
      That sword was a pain in the butt >=(<br>I was
      wondering, does anyone know where to get a hakama? I can't
      even imagine what kind of store to find one in. I
      heard you can make one, but it seems like a lot of
      trouble. <br> Also, what conventions does everyone usually
      go to? I saw that someone here went to A-kon, and
      I've been told Otakon is cool. I'm jus wondering
      because I want to go to more of these, and I wanna know
      which are best =)<br>Whoo what a long message. Ok, I'll
      shut up now!
    • innocent_michiru
      Message 154 of 154 , Jan 4, 2002