ATTN: All Cosplayers!

  • artemis_316
    Message 1 of 154 , Nov 2, 2000
      As the right-hand man, or cat, to Rei, The Flame
      Sniper (You all know who she is, right?), of Club SJ,
      she sends me, Artemis, as a messenger to spread the
      word that she will be holding a chat session for all
      cosplayers this coming weekend! It will be a cosplay chat,
      held at:<br><br>AX's Yahoo MB Chatroom
      chatroom at the AX Yahoo club...<br><br>Time: 8pm (Pacific
      Time)<br>When: Saturday Night (11/4/00)<br>Hosted by: Rei, The
      Flame Sniper <br><br>- If there is a change of location
      or otherwise, Rei-chan will let everyone
      Club SJ
    • innocent_michiru
      Message 154 of 154 , Jan 4, 2002