Hi and hello I'm new to this club

  • techno_kun
    Message 1 of 154 , Aug 15, 2000
      Hi Everyone,<br><br>My name is Cedric Smith, my
      friends call me Techno_kun. Anyway I have only been
      cosplaying for about 2 years and I have a lot of fun meeting
      new people and just cosplaying my favorite
      anime/video game characters. I have been to two anime
      conventions and they were Otakon '99 and Anime Expo 2000. I
      have done three anime characters within my two years
      Fujioka: Hyper Police, I did him at Otakon '99. <br><br>2)
      Rolan Seaac: Turn A Gundam, I did him at Anime Expo
      2000.<br><br>3) Mihoshi Kuramitsu: Tenchi Muyo, I did her at
      haven't quite decided on what characters I'll do next,
      but I guess if I get some suggestions, who
      knows.<br><br>Well I'm glad to be here. I look to hear from you all
    • innocent_michiru
      Message 154 of 154 , Jan 4, 2002