Anyone know about future seiyuu events?

  • hawk-taylor
    Message 1 of 81 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi everyone! ^_^ I'm kinda new here...<br>
      Yoroshiku o-negai shimasu...<br>Anyways, I've been
      wondering if anyone knows any good sites that list upcoming
      seiyuu events in Japan. Not that I'm going anytime soon,
      but... If and when I do get to go to Japan, I don't want
      to miss anything good ^_^.<br><br>Sorry if this was
      real off-topic or otherwise disagreeable
      ^_^.<br>Thanks!<br>--Claire
    • flame_redangel
      Message 81 of 81 , Jun 6, 2001
        Our seiyuu spotlight for the months of June and
        July is taken by Sakura Tange. She is most famous for
        her role as Sakura Kinomoto from Card Captor Sakura
        (Hoee!) . She has released albums and singles as
        well.<br><br>Our club photo is courtesy of Seiyuu Directory!
        (<a href=http://www.geocities.com/seiyuu_directory target=new>http://www.geocities.com/seiyuu_directory</a>)