Hi!

  • warnerooni
    Message 1 of 112 , Jun 15, 2000
      Hi anyone who comes here! I just joined and
      thought a post would be proper! Are there many chats
      here? Just to start a topic, what was everyone's fav
      episode of Animaniacs? Mine was the series finale, the
      Star Wars one. Definitely the funniest and best. Not
      to mention that I'm also a Star Wars fan.
    • warnermata2001
      Message 112 of 112 , Jan 16, 2002
        Hola soy Jose Alberto el fanatico 100 % de Animaniacs en internet mira mi web <a href=http://warnermata.tripod.com target=new>http://warnermata.tripod.com</a> es de Animaniacs de Venezuela espero que te guste