ANIMANIACS dvd

  • eagle11bravo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      The new dvd is pretty good. I like the interviews with the folks who
      the voices for the characters of the cartoons.
    • sagacious_mie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
        --- In animaniacsfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "eagle11bravo"
        <eagle11bravo@...> wrote:

        > The new dvd is pretty good. I like the interviews with the folks who
        > the voices for the characters of the cartoons.
        > Uhmm.. really?? What cartoon are you talking about?? By the way, im
        miemie. An anime lover...
      • eagle11bravo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
          The ANIMANIACS were a popular cartoon here in the States back in the
          90's. They had a nonstop slap stick and site gag that was really funny.
          I enjoyed watching them for years. They even had learning stuff, as
          they sang about all the countries in the world, another song about the
          universe, and all 50 States here in America. There were other
          characters on the 30 minute show as well. Like Slappy Squirrel, and her
          nephew Skippy, and the Good Feathers- 3 piegons in a city, and Mindy
          and Buttons, a little girl and dog who was looking after the little
          girl, and they had many funny moment, and then there was Pinky and the
          Brain who ended up with their own cartoon series as well. There was
          shorts clips on "Good Idea, Bad Idea," and "Mime Time". There was other
          characters like Hello Nurse, Dr. Auto Scratch and Sniff...who was the
          Warner Bros. studio shrink on the movie lot. Funny stuff indeed. :)

          The cartoons are kinda the old Bugs Bunny ones from back in the day if
          you ever watched those ones.

          --- In animaniacsfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "sagacious_mie"