HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO MP3's

  • Birdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      hey everyone, I am new, have not read much, just want to know if
      anyone wants Animaniacs MP3 ( Yakko's Universe, 50 State and Capt.,
      Nations of the world, and others. If you want them, just drop me an
      E-mail at spd_prdb@...
    • rose jarvis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
        hello everyone! calling for volunteers to help with subtitling for animaniacs episodes: would email the mp3 file(s). will need help to create transcripts of each episode.
        ???? can anyone help?
        TY

        Birdy <spd_prdb@...> wrote:
        hey everyone, I am new, have not read much, just want to know if
        anyone wants Animaniacs MP3 ( Yakko's Universe, 50 State and Capt.,
        Nations of the world, and others. If you want them, just drop me an
        E-mail at spd_prdb@...

        Warner brothers Anime cartoon Drawing cartoon Cartoon movie How to draw cartoon