Futurama - Season Two DVD!

  • Some Noise
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:57 PM
      I don't know about you, but i'm excited with the release of the
      Futurama season two DVD on August 12th! Did you see the season one,
      in DVD? I liked a lot!!!!

      And now, the second season DVD has 19 episodes in 4 discs!!! ...so,
      there's more features, like bonus material, deleted scenes, animatics
      and much more...

      I already pre-ordered it at foxstore.com ...and saved some
      money...hehehehe...but you can test your luck in some
      contests...there's dvd's giveaways at voxonline.com and
      themanroom.com !

      Anyone else into Futurama???