animaniacs/nick

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002
      Hey, they WERE on nick today, even though it says Tiny Tunes, they played the yakko's world of baldnees episode, then the hurcules unwound, and gimmie the works episode. I'm sure they'll play 2 more episodes, that alot of us don't have recorded(including me), tomarrow. weekdays on nicktoons t.v., it says 6am, but it's actually when doug comes on, they swiched the show times, and they won't change the menu. on the weekends, it says pinky and the brain 9am-10am and animaniacs 10am-11am, but those shows also should be swiched. As of today, animaniacs is on at 9am, and 6pm, 1 time every day on nicktoons tv(the same episode), on the weekdays. On the weekends, twice on nick at 5am, then on nick too, the same thing at 8am, then on nicktoons tv, 2 more episodes, different from the other 2 episodes. Somtimes you get a new episode from nicktoons, that nick hasen't shown yet, but most of them are 1's that nick has shown, but you better get digatal cable if nick takes it off, you should also get HBO comedy, it has more good, bad and great Stand-up comedy, then ANY other channel ever, they show Stuff you NEVER see anywhere else. They can show ANY stand up hbo ever did, and they have TONS, I have digital cable, and its ALL because of 2 channels, Nicktoons t.v.(Just for the animaniacs) and HBO comedy,. I CANT believe that Direct tv has that awesome football package, but can't just get those 2 chanels. THEY HAVE 25 CRAPPY KIDS CHANNELS, why can't they just get Nicktoons tv? And WHY no HBO comedy? It's much better then MOST of their chanels, it's PATHATIC. If you have Direct t.v., PLEASE PLEASE, call them up and tell them you want these chanels: HBO comedy, G4(an ALL video game channel, please ask for it, even if you don't like games, thank you), and of course ask them to add nicktoons t.v.. call, and make sure that the people write down on their computer, or whatever, that you want these chanels, tell them it's an outrage, cause, it is. I have a question, when they showed the episode with Dot, the macadamena nut song, what was the other episode nick showed on that day? Nick is pretty evil though. They always show Astrolygy with Squidworth, in between shows, including animaniacs. It forces satanism upon ANYONE who ever watches Nicktoons T.V., mostly little kids right? Disturbing! That and Nick has some crazy stuff it's self, some cartoon they show inbetween cartoons, like animaniacs, has a bunch of evil, satanic stuff in it. it's about aliens, or somthing, they do all this crazy stuff, and it's EVIL, somthing about degrumpify or somthing. It shows some evil guy, who is their leader, it's supposed to be the anti christ, I think, very crazy. Not to mention their show, let's teach little kids to believe being gay is right and a very good thing to be, and that it's not a sin.. I did not see it, but I heard about it. I'm not saying that hatered towards gay people is right, it's wrong. But so is being gay, and so is telling little kids that it's not a sin. Going completly against the bble is nick's stance, and unfortunatly, are whole contries. They are wrong, and Everything in the whole world is falling apart SUPERVISE any children while watching ANY nick shows. Nick is SATANIC. It's not enough that the must destroy the opening of animaniacs, they must also show satanic stuff on half their commerical breaks, and when it's not evil, it's still somthing SO HORIBLE, i would rather watch commericals. And they play all their crap about a zillion damn times. Who dosen't have jerk fish and chicken(or whatever the heck it is called) memorized by heart? It's always the worst stuff imaginable. I can't believe how low we have sunk, when this stuff is made into cartoons, and people get paid. It's messed up! I bet half the people in this group could write better stuff in 10 minutes. Nick is alot like the music industry, without those girls/guys who should have been modeles (pretty face and body, and absolutly NO talent) Nick is just the ABSOLUTLY NO TALENT part. With everything being as crazy as it is, it's obvious that we are in the end times, so copy your animaniacs now, while you still can, who knows what tommarow will bring?
    • warnermata2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2002
        Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you ANIMANIACS

        FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A YAKKO WAKKO Y DOT EN SU 9 ANIVERSARIO y que
        sigan cumplendo mil años mas

        Jose Alberto
        Animaniacs de Venezuela
        http://warnermata.tripod.com