Fwd: [Trenchcoat_Mafia2002] Sign My Petition For Outcast Rights

  • Collins Hoppus Durst McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      ~Sega~

      Peace, love, and the Serb 3-finger sign!
      I like trenchcoats! ~ The Punk Phil Collins Fan
      "You wouldn't put a face like this on the cover, if you wanted to sell a record, would you?" ~ Phil Collins "A real punk is punk on the inside." ~ Mark Hoppus "When you�re really depressed it's good to hear someone be hurt too, When I get depressed I listen to my own music. I put us on." ~ Jonathan Davis "I'm a weirdo and there is nothing I can do about it." ~ Fred Durst