New and Tapes

  • CorrGirl1027@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hey all. I'm new to the group but have been an Animaniacs fan forever. I was
      wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm trying to collect all the episodes
      on tape (Especially my fave bit, the elusive "Les Miseranimals") especially
      the obscure ones. I'd be glad to compensate fopr tapes and postage et. all
      (Normally I'd suggest trade, but all my tapes are on the other side of the
      country... long story) Please, if you can help please send me an e-mail I'd
      be eternally grateful!

      STEPHANIE

      Guardian of Doyle's sarcasm
      Keeper of the only time it ever snowed in Sunnydale

      "There's death, there's glory, then there's sod all else!"
      -Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

    • Jamie Langevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
        I have a lot of episodes on tape though they're all a mess- about 20 tapes and some are doubles, some PatB, and theres commercials ect..
        If you don't mind a long wait, e-mail me and we can work something out!^^
        ~Jamie~
        luna_glowpony@...
        CorrGirl1027@... wrote: Hey all. I'm new to the group but have been an Animaniacs fan forever. I was
        wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm trying to collect all the episodes
        on tape (Especially my fave bit, the elusive "Les Miseranimals") especially
        the obscure ones. I'd be glad to compensate fopr tapes and postage et. all
        (Normally I'd suggest trade, but all my tapes are on the other side of the
        country... long story) Please, if you can help please send me an e-mail I'd
        be eternally grateful!

        STEPHANIE

        Guardian of Doyle's sarcasm
        Keeper of the only time it ever snowed in Sunnydale

        "There's death, there's glory, then there's sod all else!"
        -Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT