Deer leg

  • fwstrain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Just to let you know I just uploaded a interesting photo of a deer leg imprint. One of the photos is of the leg track in which you can clearly see the lower portion of the back right leg and another track going the opposite direction nearly superimposition on the toes of the leg track. There is also a wider shot where you can see drag marks from the left hind track as well.
      Fielder