meetup

  • fwstrain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Hello all,
      Just to let you know I have started a tracking and bushcraft group on meetup.com.

      My hope is that I can get out with some people in the Nashville, Tennessee area and go tracking. So, if you happen to live close to Nashville go to http://www.meetup.com/Tracking-and-Bushcraft/ and sign up. If by chance you think this is a really cool idea and you start you own meetup group it would be great if you signed up for my group and let me know about yours so we can keep in touch and swap ideas about upcoming meetups!

      If all goes well I'll post some picture up of the group activities and new track pictures!

      Thanks,
      Fielder