Re: [Animal Tracks] Fwd: FW: Emailing: P1010002.JPG

  • Audrey Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
      Thanks Kim. Florida's warm climate is host to many introduced exotics, many of them reptiles, so I haven't ruled out the possibility of a large escaped monitor lizard. That would explain the extra claw mark. Thanks for your help!

      Audrey

      "Kim A. Cabrera" <tracker@...> wrote:
      Hi Audrey,

      It is not a raccoon. My guess is alligator. It looks like a huge
      lizard track to me. I haven't visited 'gator country yet, but it sure
      looks like they grow 'em big there!

      Kim

    • Kim A. Cabrera
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
        Not something I'd want to stumble across while out hiking.... :)
        Kim