Pic's wanted

  • Chris Mullins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hi My name's Chris, I run a UK based exotic wildlife
      research group in the called "Beastwatch UK" and would
      like to put a slot on our website and forum of
      different pictures tracks etc to get both readers and
      members motivated and interact with us. so would
      anyone mind contributing the odd pics to this cause.

      All pics etc will of course be credited to that
      person.

      Chris Mullins
      Co-ordinator
      BEASTWATCH UK