ISPT Convention

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      The International Society of Professional Trackers (ISPT) will be
      holding their convention in Central Va. this Oct.. There will be
      lots to see and do for all who love the outdoors. We are also
      seeking presenters on related topics and vendors. This is a link to
      the info package and registration form.

      http://wildernessdiscovery.us/downloads/ISPT.doc

      As your host I welcome any questions or comments you might have.

      Hope to you all there,
      Roy Hutchinson