tracker needed in western Washington

  • Kim A. Cabrera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2004
      Hello all,

      Are there any trackers in western Washington who might be able to help this person? If you are interested, reply to me and I will forward their contact information.

      Thanks,
      Kim

      <<<I am contacting you because I really didn't know where else to turn. We need to find someone, and quickly, that has the ability to track (possibly with a trained dog) another dog. We, not me personally but a dear friend, have a missing 13 week old English Mastiff puppy in the forests of western Washington, specifically Onalaska. This is my friends pick puppy from her first litter and she is devastated. (I own the stud dog) At this point our hopes lie in the tracking field. And we know that time is of the essence. Please...if you or anyone you know would be able to help. Please contact me ASAP. I will be watching my email constantly. This puppy has been missing since 2PM yesterday. >>>