ISPT Tracking Gathering 2003

  • Kim A. Cabrera
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2003
      ISPT Tracking Gathering 2003
      Don't miss out . Coming up October 17-19 at Bear Creek PA

      We will have trackers of all varieties, skill sets,
      and skill levels together in one place.

      Come and enjoy each others presence and
      share the love of tracking that we all have.

      We are indebted to some great Presenters that are coming in for the
      weekend.

      We have room for all. Stay all weekend or come in just for the day.

      We have special day rates.

      Information can be gotten in the "Files" section to the left of the
      yahoo page, at www.ispt.org, or email Del Morris at del903@...