new to group

  • coyotebow <jleffler01@snet.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2002
      just found this group. looks pretty cool. i live in connecticut .
      make my living as a landscaper but teach primitive skillls and
      tracking . i volunteer for boy and girl scouts for demos of the
      skills. i also do workshops for the institute for american indian
      studies, algonquin archers ( my archery club, i make primitive
      equipment) and white memorial nature conservancy.i have a 4 1/2 and
      6 yr old kids who love to track with dad and learn the skills.spent
      the day with several friends today at a nture preserve tracking
      bobcat, otter, cottontail and deer. mostly stuck to the bobcat on my
      hands and knees looking in the burrows he hunted and smelling what
      he smelled. there was between 4 - 6" of snow so the track register
      was awesome. could see the wrist curling as the feet came out of the
      track. otter was young and playful. found a great slide going into
      the ice. great day overall . peace