Newbie Tracking Enthusiast...

  • tipicamper
    Message 1 of 146 , Sep 27, 2001
      I'm not a tracker, though I'm trying to find a school in my area where I can learn... Is there anyone here?
    • __tracker__
      Message 146 of 146 , Dec 28, 2001
        I found some really good mink tracks along the
        river yesterday. I don't know how common these are, but
        in this area, I have never found them. I have found
        them further north of me. But my area seems to be the
        territory of river otters. Anyone know how rare mink are?
        Are they fairly common nowadays?