COME ON BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • fightingtwobearsoftheoneidas
    Message 1 of 146 , May 13, 2001
      Hey all Animal Track members! Come back, lets get
      this ball rolling again! It's a cool club don't forget
      it! AND DON"T TELL ME THAT THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF
      TRACK"S!!!!!!!! You's with me on starting this club back up? <br>
      Let's all give it a try. <br>
    • __tracker__
      Message 146 of 146 , Dec 28, 2001
        I found some really good mink tracks along the
        river yesterday. I don't know how common these are, but
        in this area, I have never found them. I have found
        them further north of me. But my area seems to be the
        territory of river otters. Anyone know how rare mink are?
        Are they fairly common nowadays?