Re: More Downloads Here

  • dadto8sofar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
      The page has been removed because it violated agelfire's terms of
      service. What was it?

      --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., "ctlliuilbgeu"
      <ctlliuilbgeu@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/keuadb/index.html
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
        Don't even bother clicking on anything these people send. They are in so many animal groups I belong to it's not even funny. Alot of this crap is a bunch of pop-up ads from what I have been told.
        *Colleen* (Catwoman)

        dadto8sofar wrote:The page has been removed because it violated agelfire's terms of