[Animal Rights Debate Club] Re: Oh Ward..................

  • theweebler2002
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 3 5:20 PM
      --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

      > Look Ward, when you and weebler are done, maybe you and I can
      talk. *Colleen*

      **well, I am still waiting for him to debunk the first argument I
      presented, as he boasted he would.

      He keeps saying he did, but I dont see the post..unless he did it by
      telepathic powers, or in his case, telepathetic powers.

      I'll wait though.

      :)
    • wclark1046
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 6 10:35 AM
        wrote:

        > I don't want to see your proof on here.>>

        Why not? Don't you want everyone to be able to see both sides of
        the issue?

        >> See, we are from two different sides Ward, you will never believe
        what I post, and I will never believe what you post.>>

        Not even when it's backed up by actual facts, from actual mainstream
        science?

        But, for your enjoyment, I will see what I can find from my side on
        the issue. *Colleen*