waiting...........................**sigh**

  • purrrrrshia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002
      Another 24 hours to wait for some feedback
      **Colleen**

      P.S. Hey razordude, btw, do you ever read any books besides the
      comic section of the newspaper? LOL
    • razorhead145
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2002
        --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...>
        wrote:
        > Another 24 hours to wait for some feedback
        > **Colleen**
        >
        > P.S. Hey razordude, btw, do you ever read any books besides the
        > comic section of the newspaper? LOL

        24hrs? Big woo. I've been waiting since Tuesday for an answer to the
        original question on this topic [which was asked by Ward, if you need
        to go back and search posts].

        do you ever read any books besides the
        > comic section of the newspaper? LOL

        The answer to that is yes, and I don't think it's all that dad-blamed
        funny.
      • Colleen Klaum
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2002
          Come on, lighten up. Colleen

          razorhead145 <JLDickmon@...> wrote: --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...>
          wrote:
          > Another 24 hours to wait for some feedback
          > **Colleen**
          >
          > P.S. Hey razordude, btw, do you ever read any books besides the
          > comic section of the newspaper? LOL

          24hrs? Big woo. I've been waiting since Tuesday for an answer to the
          original question on this topic [which was asked by Ward, if you need
          to go back and search posts].

          do you ever read any books besides the
          > comic section of the newspaper? LOL

          The answer to that is yes, and I don't think it's all that dad-blamed
          funny.

          "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

        • wclark1046
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2002
            --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...>
            wrote:

            Here's another question for you, Colleen. Do you think insulting
            people furthers your part of the discussion? Has anyone here
            insulted you?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2002
              It wasn't an insult, it was a little humor, lighten up. Colleen

              wclark1046 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., "purrrrrshia" <wildfawn1@y...>