Re: Jumping Babes

  • general_gorfang
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2002
      --- In animalrightsdebateclub@y..., wclark1046 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > The General's back!

      Yep, I just started back to school, so I've not had much free time.
      I just recently got caught up, though, so I have a little bit more
      time for online pastimes.

      > > > I think anyone who finds stunts like this persuasive in any
      way,
      > > > ought to have their heads examined.
      > >
      > > Yeah, but doesn't PETA already do stupid stuff like this to
      > distract
      > > people from the fact that their message is entireley based on
      > > emotional fallacy and completely lacking any solid logical basis?
      >
      > Yeah, that's basically it.

      It's the best way to draw attention from the fact that their position
      is completely without merit.

      By the way, did anyone see the PETA rep on the O'Reilly Factor a few
      weeks ago? He was severely taking her to task for PETA's support of
      a convicted terrorist. (I forget his name, but he was convicted of
      firebombing a lab at a university up north.). It was most
      entertaining.

      General Gorfang
      Just found out PETA only gives .03% of it's entire yearly revenue to
      shelter and spay/neuter programs.