Re: Wclark

  • bella822
    Message 1 of 6476 , Jan 6, 2002
      B: LOL Well I am with you on the nose thing.
      <G>"<br>B: lol well, I'd like to see you punch an elk in the
      nose :)<br>***<br>W: No, I don't think *most* people
      agree that there's a general issue. Animals in the U.S.
      are treated far, far better than almost anywhere else
      in the world.<br><br>B: You dont think most people
      would support tougher laws against cruelty to pets,
      more funding for shelters, stricter hunting
      regulations, and stricter laboratory/testing regulations? In
      this club alone, with more anti-AR's than AR's, I have
      with few exceptions seen almost no one disagree me.
      Perhaps, you are correct that the US, in general, treats
      animals *better* than in other countries, but we also
      generally treat our people *better* too. <br><br>Anyway, I
      certainly think most people here, even yourself, would
      support *some* changes. And I believe that most people
      strongly disagree with the animal cruelty overseas.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002