A reasonable suggestion

  • SIERRA_OSCAR_SIERRA
    Message 1 of 6476 , Oct 1, 1999
      Raz<br>I like your idea, it will give a little
      structure and help focus the discussion.<br><br>A
      suggestion to the club. If we take a little time to consider
      the title of our posts it will make following the
      conversation a bit easier. We have all seen clubs where the
      same title like RE: A reasonable suggestion, is used
      for hundreds of posts. Almost always the vast
      majority of these have nothing to do with the original
      subject. Yes I know I'm anal retentive, it has been
      pointed out to me before<br><br>SOS
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002