Re: No honor

  • wclark1046
    Message 1 of 6476 , Dec 30, 2001
      >>No, I have not lost.>><br><br>Yes,
      you have.<br><br>>> Just because you say
      something over and over doesn't make it
      true.>><br><br>If you were at all interested, you could easily look
      into it for yourself, and find that it is true. But
      you won't; you're too into self-righteous
      outrage.<br><br>>> The lab or the breeder does not have to report
      the animals.>><br><br>No, but they will tell
      you their sales/purchase figures.<br><br>>> You
      STILL haven't explained how we could be sure about how
      many of these animal are used if there is noone they
      have to report to. >><br><br>You nitwit - unless
      they're conjuring animals out of thin air, then knowing
      their sources tells us how many are used. Sheesh, is it
      really that complicated?<br><br>More to the point, you
      still haven't provided any reason we should even be
      ***concerned*** with how many they use or don't use.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002