Re: No honor

  • imderanged5402
    Message 1 of 6476 , Dec 1, 2001
      OK. Now, before you can create another big
      government bureaucracy, you'll have to establish that a
      compelling need exists. After all, you're talking about
      spending a whole lot of tax dollars. You'll have to show
      that there's a problem, first. Remember - the people
      you'll have to convince aren't interested in anecdotes,
      they will want to see statistics.<br><br>How will you
      do that?
      labs would have to accually be requred to at least
      report the numbers of animals they are using in their
      labs!
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002