Re: HI I am new here!

  • no_one_bil
    Message 1 of 6476 , Oct 15, 2001
      I have read that some people in the animal rights
      movment belive NOONE should breed any companion
      animals....<br><br>I already have a job & have no desire to breed
      animals. ;0)<br><br>Seriously, the goal of those that
      would deny companion animals the choice to procreate
      are aiming at the goal of eliminating companion
      animals altogether. Their veiw is that animals should be
      wild & free. They consider companion animals as slaves
      & incapable of sustaining themselves in the
      wild.<br>The irony is that while these people have a vision of
      a world where animals are free of human
      interaction, they themselves wish to control the animals (stop
      procreation).
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002