Re: HI I am new here!

  • huntfish25
    Message 1 of 6476 , Oct 15, 2001
      shelters or spca they are not for given pets
      togood homes they are making money and making you jump
      threw hoops to own pets. <br>last year i went to a
      shelter that is run by the spca to find a dog i will like
      to own fill out the papersand waited for three days.
      they call and said i was not a good pet owner. so i
      asked them why they say because i did not get my pets
      the disteper shots. i told them that my dog is old
      and cant get on in my SUV and he get car sick and
      very frieghting when we go to the vet. i thought the
      trip may kill him or hurt him. they say they dont care
      if we dont get the shots they dont want to talk to
      us. i asked them how many cases is it have been in MD
      of disteper they say they dont know. so how is that
      they can make used do something for good of the pets
      but dont have facts to back it up with.my pets live
      good they sleep in my bed, they get treats almost
      every day, they played all of the time, they ae happy
      animals and if i will have got the other dog it will have
      been just as happy. so we went to a breader and bought
      a pug that they did not want because it did not
      have alot of litters. when we took her to the vet we
      found out why they did not want her. her inside was
      mest up bad from her last pups. if she had any pups
      agian she my not have made it. so she is very happy
      here she eats good sleeps in a nice warm bed and is
      love verymuch. i will not give the spca a nother penny
      again i used to give to them all of the time but not no
      more.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002