Re: Attack On America

  • wclark1046
    Message 1 of 6476 , Sep 13, 2001
      Wonders never cease, eh?<br><br>Actually, your
      name came to mind today. I was sitting in a doctor's
      office reading a copy of "Archeology Today," and there
      was an article about a Neolithic stone temple being
      uncovered on Malta. Really neat find, and some of the
      scenery in the photos was amazing. Beautiful country.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6 6:37 PM