Re: Farming / Clean Food

  • wclark1046
    Message 1 of 6476 , Jun 13, 2001
      >>Because, what makes you a raging asshole
      is that you kill animals in the first
      about the possibility you are increasing the number of
      dead animals in the world >><br><br>And neither
      do you. You are quite willing to accept many, many
      animal deaths for no more than personal
      convenience.<br><br>Guess that makes you a 'raging asshole,' too, eh Isaac?
      <G>
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002