Re: AR crime against nature

  • bella822
    Message 1 of 6476 , Sep 6 1:45 AM
      Ugh. no that wasnt at all what I was trying to
      say. Fur is especially wrong because animals are
      tortured and killed for an abosultey ridiculous reason.
      There is no justification except human comfort and
      profit. <br><br>I dont have a problem with social status.
      I have a problem with people who need to torture
      and kill animals so they can wear fur to look cool.
      Cool is a state of mind. Not a garment. <br><br>Fur
      pisses me the hell off in a big way and I'll tell you
      why. I can understand that eating meat is a way of
      life for people. I can somewhat sympathize with the
      complaints that medical research is necessary, but I will
      NEVER understand where people get the nerve to try to
      justify such a ludicrous thing as fur. <br><br>In
      essense, your argument is: it is ok to kill and torture
      animals for mere human pleasure. no offense and you know
      I try my best but I know no other way to express my
      opinion here except to say that that makes me want to
      vomit. When I see people wearing fur, every bone in my
      body wants to kick them right in the teeth. Of course
      I dont do it, but from the look in my eyes, I am
      sure they know lmao
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002