The work that I do

  • yotsuya_san1
    Message 1 of 6476 , Mar 1 2:52 PM
      The only problem a king like me has with this
      forum is that I am truly the king here and no one else
      wants to contribute. The thing is this. Look at the
      numbers for this club recently. The thing is about to
      die. As we spics say, "Al punto de morir." Whenever a
      king like me posts a provocative message attacking the
      mores of vegan mom's kitchen, the numbers go
      skyrocketing, like fireworks at a fairground. I am not Yotsuya.
      Even though you are a nanny goat and a fool, Bella,
      you should be down on your knees kissing my hairy
      beanbag for salvaging your club. Without me, this club
      would be one of those shitboxes that hasn't had a
      visitor in six months. Did you know that I run the
      kingdom of love? Did you know that I am the king of love
      AND the king of punishment? Fuck you.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002