Re: I'm not a cow, I'm still a sheep

  • St_puke
    Message 1 of 6476 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hey there Bunny......I am glad you spent your
      precious time to "search' up that short description of a
      Problem your Country has had for several hundred years.
      and .... I didn't Quote anything , just so I won't
      feel your Ire.<br> Though IMO my URL is a much better
      place to Learn and Understand the problem....This makes
      me wonder if "it", the nasty Prion Proteins arn't in
      the soil being sucked up by the growing Vegetables
      and Fruits.Should my veggies be
      cooked?Hummmm.....would that even help?<br><br> The first URL is the Main
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002