Re: the anti-ar stuff that irritates me

  • CTC_1
    Message 1 of 6476 , Jan 31, 2000
      I view PETA as a political machine very willing
      to with hold facts and stretch truths.<br><br>PETA
      often contradicts their agenda, saying no to
      vivisection and animal death, yet they continue to fund
      animal experimentation and have animals euthanized as
      soon as they are see as no longer a "political" way to
      benefit their hateful agenda.<br><br>I think that PETA is
      into protesting for the anti-human, hatred and
      demonizing than actually helping animals. <br><br>Lets ask a
      question:<br>Excactly what has PETA done for the animals? Facts
      please!<br><br>I personally have not seen PETA do anything that
      directly "helps" a broad range of animals. PETA uses less
      than $4,000.00 of its 12 million dollar budget to
      support animal shelters! I find this ironical because
      PETA seems to be so pro-animal life, but without funds
      shelters cannot house unwanted pets.<br><br>If you dont
      believe that PETA has slaughtered innocent animals please
      look up Aspen Hill, although you will not find any
      response from PETA on this issue, check other websites.
      Quite an interesting story. And hypocritical.<br><br>I
      think PETA does more harm that help when it comes to
      animal protection. "Their (animal rights activists)
      hearts are in the right place but their heads are
      extended so far up their ass they cant see the
      "truth"."<br><br>Chris
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002