Re: Animal Testing

  • Razorhead145
    Message 1 of 6476 , Oct 1, 1999
      Good point, Puke.<br><br>I personally believe
      that there is stuff tested that does not need to be
      tested (gee, let's see if lye still causes eye injuries
      and skin burns), but in the words of one of my 'net
      buddies, "If wiring a monkey's brain to a car battery is
      going to find a cure for AIDS, I have two things to
      say. Black is negative. Red is positive."<br><br>You
      have to ask yourself WHY a particular product,
      treatment, etc., is being tested at all. <br><br>Raz'
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002