Re: Animal Testing

  • St_puke
    Message 1 of 6476 , Sep 30, 1999
      I Gotta say this Veganmom,,P&G is a part of my
      House hold for sure,I did a Check and All of our
      Favorite Soaps and Cleaners are from them,and May I
      Say,,That "Crest"(tm) with Tarter Control sure beats chewin
      on Carrots all day ! The Cheap stuff just dosn't
      work, and With todays "Maximum Worker Efficiency",I am
      just to Darn Tired to Make Soap the old Fashion way,
      with Vegetable oils of course.....sniff...<br><br>
      Anyway what I Really would like to know is this......Why
      are the AR so concerned about Mice and Rats ,,? When
      there are some Huge Companies Bigger than P&G that Make
      the Poisons and Traps to control the little Devils
      that eat or destroy Millions of Dollars worth (by our
      standards) of Product,and Produce.<br><br>Why isn't the Peta
      or Alf playing with them? (shell,dow
      Anyone know just how a Mouse or Rat fits in the
      Ecosystem?Hummmm<br><br>Steven
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6 6:37 PM