Re: Stats

  • wclark1046
    Message 1 of 6476 , Dec 2, 1999
      Wooly sniffs: <<Huh? I was just commenting
      on your saying, "If you can't take the heat, get out
      of the kitchen!" I was saying, "Demand an air
      conditioner," as a way of saying, don't leave just because
      someone's being an asshole to you, you tell them to shut
      up! >><br><br>In the same post:
      <<SHITHEAD! All I did was say what the site said, so what the
      fuck are you talking about? My interpretation of the
      data was fine. >><br><br>Thanks for proving my
      point for me.<br><br>Your interpretation of the data
      was laughable. Frankly, so are you.
      Message 6476 of 6476 , Feb 6, 2002