Critical vote on horse slaughter!

  • Ning Nunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Dear Friend,

      The time to act is now! We have an opportunity right now to stop
      the practice of American horses being hauled to slaughterplants
      for human consumption, both in this country and to Mexico and
      Canada. I hope you will join me in helping to stop horse
      slaughter by asking your U.S. Representative to support a ban on
      horse slaughter for human consumption and the export of horses
      for slaughter in the Agriculture Appropriations bill. This bill
      will be up for a vote as soon as Tuesday, July 31, so please
      take action today; it will only take you a minute. Here is the
      link:
      https://community.
      <https://community.hsus.org/campaign/FED_2007_horseslaughter_Hamend?rk=-11Db
      fn1K9nfW> hsus.org/campaign/FED_2007_horseslaughter_Hamend?rk=-11Dbfn1K9nfW

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=9912499/grpspId=1705082948/msgId
      =10672/stime=1185839746/nc1=4699083/nc2=4763761/nc3=4776372>