Pls sign to save the wolves

  • Ning Nunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      We Have Until August 6 to Protect Wolves From the Livestock Industry!

      The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is proposing the removal of Gray Wolves
      from the endangered species list and mismanagement of wolf populations to
      allow
      Wyoming, Idaho and Montana to slaughter all but 600 or fewer of 1,500 wolves
      using poison, aerial gunning, leghold traps and digging up wolf dens and
      killing pups.

      Click here to sign the petition :
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/579262085?z00m=9450943

      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting