PLEASE POST

  • VanoraSpring
    Message 1 of 2844 , Nov 30, 2000
      Subject Paws-r-Us<br>Posted by
      Administrator<br>Posted on 11/30/00 08:39 PM<br>From IP
      kennel called Paws-R-Us.<br>There are quite a few people
      who are upset with this particular business.<br>There
      is very little I can do about it except encourage
      those who have<br>something to say (good or bad) to
      voice their opinions here where it can make<br>a
      difference.<br><br>Good service benefits all of us. Don't settle for
      less!<br>--------------------------------------------------------<br>Well, let's go make a
      not AKC standard<br>and are not show material. That
      is not the point! The point is these animals<br>are
      being overbreeded, are unhealthy, are kept in a
      horrible enviornment, are<br>making more work for rescue
      people who don't breed and are just trying to<br>clean
      up everyone's mess, and are contributing to the
      overpopulation crisis.<br>I think if we leave intelligent
      messages without cursing and damning these<br>people to
      hell we will get a lot farther.
    • veganelfgirl
      Message 2844 of 2844 , Feb 7, 2002
        Join with concerned citizens, celebrities,
        political and noted animal rights leaders to help stop
        cruel factory farming practices in New Jersey and
        across the United States. New Jersey is the only state
        with legislation<br>requiring the development of
        standards for the "humane" raising of farm animals, and it
        is in position to lead the nation in banning
        inhumane farming practices. <br>Certain farming practices
        are clearly inhumane, and must therefore be outlawed
        in New Jersey. Please be part of this historic
        campaign, and help prohibit cruel factory farming.
        Confirmed speakers include: Mary <br>Tyler Moore, Grant
        Aleksander, Peter Singer, Howard Lyman, Wayne Pacelle, David
        Wolfson, Gene and Lorri Bauston, and Sue Coe. The event is
        being organized by Farm Sanctuary, and sponsored by
        Compassion in World Farming, the Fund for Animals, and the
        Humane Society of the United States.<br><br>The
        conference will be held at the Lafayette Yard Marriott in
        downtown Trenton, NJ on Sunday, April 7th, from 9 am to
        8pm. And the Rally will be held at the State Capitol,
        two blocks from the hotel, on Monday morning<br>from
        10am to noon.<br><br>To register please see
        against factory farming in New Jersey is available at
        traveling from New York City to the event, and a special
        package is being offered. For more information, or to
        register please call 607-583-2225 or email
        campaign@.... <br><br>If you have questions, or to register
        over the phone, please call 607-583-2225.<br><br>Farm
        Sanctuary Events