Catskill Game Farm Concern

  • Jenie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Jason Williams <bananakaboom@...>
      Subject: Catskill Game Farm Concern

      Folks:

      Time to revisit this. This seems like an implacable joke. If the owner's statements about caring about ther animals is not erroneous, then they will not auction them off (presumably to hunters to use in canned hunts or for people to eat). No one auctions off something he or she cares about. That would be downright prevaricating. How can we legally stop this?

      http://www.animalconcerns.org/external.html?www=http%3A//www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D/20060902/NEWS/609020325&itemid=200609021420590.27916

      I hope the animal rights and welfare groups can do something to intervene here to help avoid these animals being sold to people for use in canned hunts or dinner. I am not sure what I can do to help! Please advise!!!

      Jason Williams
      Poughkeepsie, NY

      "When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift