Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Hello I'm a newbie & run an online animal rights t-shirt shop

  • baxter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 12:55 PM
      I'm assuming you're not a big fan of Peta then being
      their shop is also located there. Your information is
      definately interesting & to be considered however I
      would say that small businesses such as mine have to
      have the largest exposure in order to get the message
      out. If the shop that you're talking about has that
      same multi-million shop base then I would be
      interested. I have also been wary of stopping my
      message because of multi-tiered connections because it
      doesn't help me to rage alone about inequity &
      unfairness. When I'm able to make that change I will.

      Thanks for the info.